A new measure promoted by Unioncamere Lombardia related to internationalization is available.
WHO IT IS AIMED AT
The Export 2023 call for proposals is aimed at Lombardy's micro and small businesses (manufacturing companies with an ATECO code equal to C) that are approaching their first export or that are not regular exporters (must not have carried out foreign sales transactions of more than 10% of total turnover in the year 2022)
Excluded are companies that over the past 5 years have benefited from regional subsidies and/or incentives aimed at increasing the competitiveness of Lombardy's micro and small businesses in foreign markets, through one of the following calls:
- Digital Export Call 2022;
- Bando E-commerce 2020;
- Call for E-commerce Lombardy 2021;
- Bando Linea Internazionalizzazione;
- Bando Linea Internazionalizzazione Plus call;
- Bando Linea Internazionalizzazione 21-27 - Projects for competitiveness in foreign markets.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE FACILITATION
The facilitation consists of a non-repayable grant that will cover 50 percent of eligible expenses, with a minimum investment of euro 10,000 and a maximum of euro 30,000 (maximum grant payable of euro 15,000).
- analysis and research on foreign markets
- identification of potential areas and markets of interest
- identification of new customers
- definition and implementation of an export development plan
- assistance with international contracting
- online marketing (e-commerce platforms, etc...)
- care of the company's online presence on multiple channels
- preparation of the expansion strategy
- structuring or strengthening a corporate team dedicated to internationalization and expansion of the company into foreign markets
- development or enhancement of internal skills through on-the-job coaching.
It will be possible to submit applications from July 20, 2023 until September 29, 2023. Applications will be evaluated in chronological order of submission.
Projects must be implemented by December 31, 2023 (unless extended) with expenses incurred and receipted by that date.
Please refer to the website of Regione Lombardia for further details: