This information is provided pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 by the Company RETE UFFICIO ESTERO based in Via della Pergola 73, Lecco as Data Controller to those who access the Company's website and fill in the "contacts" form authorizing the same Company to process their personal data.
The provision of data is optional. Refusal to provide the data implies the impossibility to process and follow up on the requests received.
Purposes of processing
Personal data provided by users are used for the sole purpose of responding to their requests for information inherent to the services provided by the aforementioned Company.
Personal data provided by users are lawfully processed to give effect to the execution of pre-contractual measures or contractual obligations (art. 6 par. 1 lett. b) of Regulation 679/2016), requested by the users themselves (request sent by filling in the form).
Recipients of the data
Personal data provided by users will not be disclosed to third parties in any way. They may be disclosed to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller who will process them in accordance with the instructions given by the Data Controller.
Person in charge of processing
In case of necessity, for activities related to the maintenance of the technological part of the site, the personal data provided may be processed by appointees of the company appointed as data processors pursuant to Article 28 of the EU Regulation 2016/679.
Users' personal data will be processed for the time necessary to fulfill the stated purposes.
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to Articles 13(2) and 15 to 21 of the Regulation, we inform you that with regard to the processing of your personal data you may exercise the following rights:
(a) Right to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- where the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information about their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- a copy of the personal data being processed.
(b) Right to rectification and supplementation of personal data;
(c) Right to erasure of data ("right to be forgotten") if any of the following reasons exist:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws consent to the processing of the data and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the data subject objects to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate ground for processing;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject.
The data controller, if it has made personal data public and is obliged to erase it, must inform other data controllers processing personal data of the request to erase any link, copy or reproduction of its data.
(d) Right to restriction of processing where:
- the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data and instead requests that its use be restricted;
- although the data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, the personal data are necessary for the data subject to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the data subject has objected to the processing, pending verification as to whether the data controller's legitimate reasons prevail over those of the data subject.
e) Right to file a complaint with the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali, following the procedures and directions published on the official website of the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
f) The data subject's right to data portability, i.e., the right to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format personal data concerning him or her that has been provided to a data controller and, if necessary, to transmit it to another data controller, where the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the data subject has the right to obtain direct transmission of data from one controller to another.
(g) Right to object at any time to the processing of personal data, including profiling, in particular where:
- the processing is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller, subject to explanation of the reasons for the objection;
- personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
(h) Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except where the decision: is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and a data controller; is authorized by the law of the Union or the Member State to which the data controller is subject; or is based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
(i) Right to revoke consent at any time; data, where it does not rest on any other legal basis (including, fulfillment of a legal obligation or performance of a contract) must be deleted by the data controller.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any formal constraints and is free of charge.
Methods of exercising rights
The interested party may at any time exercise rights by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt to RETE UFFICIO ESTERO, Via della Pergola 73, 23900 Lecco;