The Simest call for proposals to support internationalization through the involvement of persons and/or agencies able to facilitate the commercial development and visibility of the company in specific foreign markets will soon reopen. This is a low-interest financing of the expenses for the temporary inclusion in the company of professional figures with the aim of facilitating and supporting the processes of internationalization through consulting services.
The call for proposals is open to all companies with registered offices in Italy (including those in the form of a "Subject Network") that have filed with the Companies Registry at least two balance sheets relating to two complete financial years.
Companies classified with the following ATECO 2007 codes are excluded:
- SECTION A - Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing;
- SECTION C - Manufacturing activities referred to in classes 10.11 and 10.12.
Service contracts for consultancy services provided by service companies through TEM and aimed at the international development of the company in a maximum of 3 non-EU countries (with a forecast of imminent enlargement to include EU countries) are eligible.
Service contracts must
- have a minimum duration of at least 6 months
- the data identifying the professional figure(s) identified (TEM)
- the object of the professional service
- the calendar of interventions to be carried out during the project implementation period
- an indication of the foreign destination countries
- the economic consideration agreed upon between the parties, including travel and accommodation
- any other information necessary for the management of the relationship
The expenses that can be financed concern
- expenses for professional - and temporary - services of the TEM in the minimum measure of 60% of the granted contribution
- strictly necessary for the realization of the project elaborated with the assistance of the TEM
Amount and form of the facilitation
The financing can cover up to 100% of the budgeted expenses, up to a maximum of 15% of the average revenues resulting from the last two approved financial statements and deposited.
Maximum amount that can be financed: € 150.000,00
Minimum amount to be financed: € 25.000,00
Duration of the loan: 4 years, of which 2 years of pre-amortization, during which only the interest is paid, and 2 years of amortization for the repayment of capital and interest; the installments are semi-annual in arrears with constant capital.
Possibility of obtaining up to 25% of the non-repayable portion of the loan until December 31, 2021 (within the limit of 800 thousand euros of total public subsidies granted by SIMEST, within the limits set by the Temporary Framework regime). Repayment of the remaining portion at a subsidized rate equal to 10% of the EU reference rate.
Re-opening of the call for proposals from 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, October 28, 2021. Applications must be submitted by 6:00 p.m. on Friday, December 3, 2021, unless closed early due to exhaustion of resources.
For more information visit the website